In this Episode of The Marketing Nerdz Podcast, Karan Dharamsi talks about the importance of planning the initial hours of your day wisely!
Karan Dharamsi is a big believer of planning the first-hour meticulously and if you don’t do that, it is impossible to manage the rest of your day to optimize your productivity. It’s important to have a great morning ritual to win your entire day.
Everybody who is successful and has achieved something in life follow a great, productive morning ritual which helps them conquer the day.
Here are a few Morning Rituals you need to make a note of to make sure your day ahead is planned in congruence to what you desire to achieve out of it:
1. Drink a lot of water: Drink a lot of water and keep your body hydrated. It’s a little cliche but our body gets dehydrated throughout the night and it’s important to hydrate your body first thing in the morning to help your body recover and get back on track with the daily routine.
2. Keep Your Phone Away: Waking up to distractions is a Big No- No! Many a time, how our mind and body functions throughout the day completely depend on the mood that we are set into right in the morning! And that is why Karan recommends staying away from messages, emails or calls during the first hour of the morning as there is a high possibility that it might consist of something that might piss you off or ruin the rest of your day!
The first hour in the morning is the best time to set your intentions right!
3. Write Down Your goals: Writing down the goals in the morning helps you to stay in focus and stay in line with your goals. It just not reminds your mind of goals but also settles them in your guts! It keeps you focused and you will be less likely to play with distractions which can bring down your productivity drastically.
Make sure that you write down your goals every morning and attract its completion through focus and determination.
4. Be Grateful: Emotional flood is another powerful concept by Tony Robbins. Being Grateful is an emotional exercise! Every morning spend some time in being grateful for what you have. It may be anything, your life, your supportive friends, family, your loved once or even your pet!
When you are grateful for something you have you would feel delightful and would take nothing for granted ever!
And post all of that, a quick 5-minute workout to energize your body, wake your body and to prepare yourself to conquer the day with a lot of excitement, happiness, and energy!
Avoid negativity as one negative thought will attract a number of other negative things which will pull down your energy and drain away a lot of your energy and time!
So make sure you have your morning ritual right, Cause all success stories need a positive beginning and consistency!
Wanna know the 3 hacks to stay productive in these times of Dramatic Distraction? Karan Dharamsi, CEO of “The Marketing Nerdz” shares his Secrets to turning your 24 hours into the most productive 24 hours in this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast”.
There are so many distractions all around us. In these times of dramatic distractions, how do you manage to stay productive when every moment, your gadgets or apps are demanding your attention? Karan Dharamsi has the answers. And here’s the 1st of his 3 Secret Productivity Tools:
Discover the Ninja Tool that 10Xed Karan’s Productivity.
1) One of the biggest time vampires are emails. And in this episode, Karan Dharamsi reveals a ninja tool he uses to manage his inbox! This Ninja tool has increased Karan’s productivity by 10 times.
– This tool helps you send scheduled emails and even do batch-emailing. Now isn’t that super cool? It is a Chrome extension that helps you manage your inbox. The best part is that this ninja tool is FREE!
If you want to know the name of this ninja tool that’s helping Karan 10X his productivity, simply tune into this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast“.
– Combine this ninja tool with “IP” and you have a clear productivity-winner! No, we’re not talking about Internet Protocol w.r.t. IP. We’re talking about “Inbox Pause”. Yup, you can pause your inbox!
– Wanna know how & why IP helps Karan Dharamsi become more productive? Wanna discover the combination strategies that Karan recommends you to use to instantly increase your productivity? To know the answers, simply tune into this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast“.
– Karan also shares with you a “ready to use text” you can add in your email signature to increase productivity by training your team & clients about interacting with you.
Are you eager to know the 2nd Secret Productivity Tool in Karan Dharamsi’s arsenal?
2) It’s Freedom!
Freedom is an incredible tool that blocks out the websites you tend to waste your time on. If you catch yourself wasting a lot of time on a particular website like YouTube or any other – and find it hard to resist watching those cat & puppy videos – you aren’t alone. Freedom is here to help give you freedom from the temptation! It offers a monthly subscription.
Another cool tool that helps The Marketing Nerdz‘ CEO Karan be more productive is ‘Cold Turkey’. To know more specifications, tune into this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast“.
And now let’s talk about the 3rd Secret Productivity Tool in Karan Dharamsi’s arsenal.
3) Have you noticed that the best ideas come at the most random moments? What do you in such a situation? Do you let the idea linger on? Or do you write in a Gmail draft and forget about it because remember you have 4000 drafts already? 😉
What if there was a better way to capture and note all those incredible ideas and save them neatly? Better yet, what if you could look at the well-organized, neatly noted ideas when ever you wanted? Well, thankfully, there’s a tool that helps you do that and so much more. And it’s called Evernote.
A tool like ‘Evernote’ helps Karan dump all his ideas and thoughts throughout the day without losing any golden nugget. Not just that, you can also keep a note of pictures, links, expenses, websites, screenshots and so much more.
Now, here’s a quick recap:
1) Karan reveals a ninja tool that helps him 10X his productivity along with “Inbox Pause”. To know the name of this FREE tool, simply tune into this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast“.
2) “Freedom” and “Cold Turkey” are the tools that could help you block the websites you catch yourself wasting time on.
3) With “Evernote“, you can note all your ideas and thoughts in an organized and systematic way without losing any of them.
Go ahead and use all the three hacks shared by Karan Dharamsi in this episode of “The Marketing Nerdz Podcast” and turn your day as productive as you can!
In this episode of The Marketing Nerdz Podcast, Karan Dharamsi the CEO of The Marketing Nerdz is going to talk about the #1 thing every Startup should focus on!
A lot of Startup founders often miss their focus while starting out their business. In the initial phase, every business aims to achieve two things i.e sales and brand awareness. However, a lot of them miss focusing on the most important factor out of the two.
While coaching a lot of Startup Founders, Entrepreneurs and CEO’s, Karan realized that majority of them have their focus on building a brand rather than sales!
Karan speaks about the importance of having your goals, time and effort focused on Sales as it is one of the most crucial factors which drives home the kind of revenue that will help you grow and expand your business.
In the initial phase, test out the demand for your product and service in your marketplace. Understand your consumers and their needs to make your products and services more suitable and desirable.
Every Business goes through 4 stages throughout the business cycle. But the 1st and the most important stage is where you want to focus on your sales and of course, work on your branding side by side as the business scales up.
Branding is important and plays an indirect role in sales but at the beginning, it is necessary to generate sales and test whether or not your product fits the market.
In this episode of The Marketing Nerdz Podcast, Karan Dharamsi talks about something that he Hates the most.
He also says in the podcast that it’s a Rant, but an Important one! In this episode he wants you to slap somebody! This Somebody is a person you know who bullies people on social media. So many people around the world face social bullying. And it’s high time we make our voices heard and act against these Bullies.
People like these are the real dream killers. They are the reason for so many suicides happening all around the world. It’s high time for us to take some actionable steps against these social bullies and bring about a change in the society.
Stop the negativity from spreading across the world. Don’t just be a spectator on this issue! And let’s not let another dream die because of a social bully!
Warning: He used the word Slap as a Metaphor and that’s why the repetition. And once again, the F word has been heavily used in this Podcast.